New year, new choices! SkinnyMom has this incredible recipe for a breakfast that’s simple, healthy, and filling. Put a spin on your traditional scrambled eggs with this skinny avocado egg scramble. Takes only 10 minutes to make!
Skinny Avocado Egg Scramble
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Yield: 1 servings
Serving size: 1 scramble
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Sargento® Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ½ avocado, chopped (about ½ cup)
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add the peppers and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until soft.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, salt, chili powder and black pepper.
- Pour over the cooked peppers, and scramble together until nearly cooked.
- Add the avocado and cheese, stir together until the cheese melts, and transfer to a plate.
- Serve with a side of salsa and enjoy!
Per Serving: (1 scramble)
Calories from fat: 203
Saturated Fat: 4g
Are you ready to get to your best self? Our weight loss program in Petersburg, VA sets out to help you do just that. With attentive nurses, weekly check-ins, and customizable programs, we can help you reach your goals without breaking your bank. What are you waiting for? Get started today!